IRISH FLOWERS - Brand BlooM Yoga Bags
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
\\\"Online store\\\": Irish Flowers registered at the Chamber of Commerce in The Hague by number 27350067, hereinafter “Seller”.
\\\"Customer\\\" means the potential buyer of products and / or services of Iris Flowers, hereinafter “Client”.
• Seller refers to the party to whom the order for purchase has been given.
• Client refers to the person or organization placing the order.
• Goods or services refer to the product for which the seller has placed an order with the client.
• The terms and conditions are valid for any goods or services provided by the Seller to the Client.
• The pricing, quantity of goods, and time of delivery mentioned in the articles are not binding on the Seller, but the Seller will make all efforts to fulfill the stated estimates.
• All invoices of the Seller shall be paid by the Client before delivery of the order.
• All fees are exclusive of value added taxes which will be added to invoices where appropriate.
• The Seller reserves the right to increase a quoted fee in the event that the client requests a variation to the work agreed.
• Delivery by the Seller will be deemed to have taken place when the materials are handed to the custody of the Client at his premises or to a deputed messenger or courier when posted. The Seller will be entitled to charge the Client for any expenses of delivery other than normal postage charges. The Seller is not responsible for delivery by services as Post.NL.
• After receiving the order it is possible to cancell the order and return the goods within 7 days. The client will only pay for the delivery costs and will receive the money back (when order is returned).
• All written notices to be served on or given to the client shall be sent or delivered to the client\\\'s principle place of business and shall be treated as having been given upon receipt.
Loss or Damage to Goods
• The Seller will take all reasonable steps to ensure the protection from loss, damage or destruction of the services or materials it supplies to the Client (or which may be received from the Client).
Usage of Goods or Services
• The Client shall bear responsibility for usage of products and services received are in accordance with the intended use. The Seller bears no liability for any use or misuse of product or services.
• The Seller will comply with the Data Protection Act including but not limited to its obligations in respect of any personal data which it may supply to or receive from the Client.
• The Seller warrants that it has the right to provide the Goods but otherwise the Goods are provided on an \\\"as-is\\\" basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied, oral or written including, without limitation, the implied conditions of merchantable quality, fitness for purpose and description, all of which are specifically and unreservedly excluded. In particular, but without limitation, no warranty is given that the Goods are suitable for the purposes intended by the Client.
• The Seller warrants that the Goods will be supplied using reasonable care and skill. The Seller does not warrant that the Goods supplied are error-free, accurate or complete.
If a situation arises outside of the control of Seller and delivery of Goods or Services cannot reasonably be completed as agreed, the work will be delayed at no liability of Seller for as long as is the force majeure exists.
• In the case of force majeure the Client is not entitled to any compensation.
• Seller shall inform the Client of the force majeure as soon as reasonably possible.
Any complaints regarding the workmanship or Goods performed by Seller must be made when discovered but not more than eight days of receipt of the Goods and within thirty days after completion of the work, and must be made by e-mail or letter sent to Seller at place of business.
All agreements are between the customer and Irish Flowers by Dutch law.
Limitation of Liability
• The Seller shall not be liable for any claim arising out of the performance, non-performance, delay in delivery of or defect in the Goods nor for any special, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage howsoever arising or howsoever caused (including loss of profit or loss of revenue) whether from negligence or otherwise in connection with the supply, functioning or use of the Goods. Any liability of the Seller shall in any event be limited to the actual cost paid by the Client for the Goods in which the event of default arises.
• Nothing herein shall limit either party\\\'s liability for death or personal injury arising from the proven negligence by itself or its employees or agents.
• The Client shall fully indemnify the Company against any liability to third parties arising out of the Client\\\'s use of the Goods.